Meet The Future Of Online Imagery

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I feel like I'm reading The Daily Prophet from Harry Potter lol. These images are called cinemagraph, the concept was created by Jamie Beck & Kevin Burg. Many cheif editors in fashion believe cinemagraph will be the future of online imagery and soon replace traditional photos. 


Cinemagraphs are like animated GIFs as far as the image format is concerned but a big difference is that, in a Cinemagraph, only a portion of a photograph is moving in an infinite loop while everything else is frozen. Online fashion magazines are ready to pounce on the idea but there are some logistics that must be solved.

2 comments:

Fashion Bomb said...

Wow I will research this asap. Thanks for posting.

Maci said...

This makes sense. I love the idea of my photos coming to life. So inspiring. Great post.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...