Rachel Zoe Speaks On Split With Taylor Apparently Were Not The Only Who Doesn't Care Neither Does She

WWD recently asked Rachel Zoe whether the split with her and former employee Taylor was real: "That was so real that I cannot even tell you how real that actually was. It was like, I hired Brad, this little angel, and then Taylor just went in for the kill." 


When asked if she was still in touch with Jacobson, Zoe replied: "The answer to that would be: I would love to tell you but I would have to kill you. You'll see it on season three [of The Rachel Zoe Project, premiering Aug. 3 on Bravo]."


 When Taylor consulting job with denim line Kasil was mentioned, Zoe said, "Ugh. Oh yeah. I've never heard of. I don't care what she does." Go Rachel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...