Net a Porter To Be Sold

Richemont has owned a nearly 30 percent stake in e-commerce venture, Net-a-Porter, but this week, the Swiss luxury goods company is slated to acquire the remaining 70 percent stakes in the site. Richemont is the world’s third-largest luxury good retailer after LVMH and PPR—with brands like ChloĆ©, and Cartier.


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...