Democrats And The Media Try To Use Arizona Tragedy To Demonize Sarah Palin When Democrats Used The Same Map In 1994 Presidential Campaign



Click the image to open in full size.
I'm not a political junkie but I do feel that the public, the media, and democrats are trying to use the Arizona tragedy to silence and demonize Sarah Palin. I'm not a huge fan of Sarah's but I must say after seeing how the media has treated her and her family. I'm having second thoughts.

The first map above was used by the democrat party in 2004 presidential campaign. The second map was used by Sarah Palin for the 2010 mid elecetion campaign. Hypocrisy you say? 

4 comments:

Kiya said...

I hate sarah but your right i think they should tone it down before their own roosters come home.

Anonymous said...

so she is still a redneck hoe.

Eon said...

Sarah Palin did not cause this tragedy but she as well as others certainly has stir the pot but you can't blame her alone. And the timing was just off for her.

Anonymous said...

Blame sarah and george bush for everything. its really getting old. glad you noticed.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...