First Look Rachel Zoe Debuts Her Fall/Winter 2011 Collection

Rachel Zoe debuted her Fall/Winter 2011 collection to editors and buyers yesterday. She focused on filling the holes in glamour and wearability, designing ultra-tailored separates and accessories for the girl who likes to dress up. The collection prices range from $200-$800. The collection is due to hit U.S stores in July 2011. 

I'm still on the fence (I wasn't even excited enough to post the lookbook). I love Rachel Zoe but for some reason the collection is not amusing me. I've seen so much of it before. The word around the fashion industry is the clothing were well tailored and cohesive but to much of herself in the collection. Some editors also said the clothes weren't very youthful. I guess thats pretty good because I've heard editors say things alot worst.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...