Whitney Port Interview

Do you and Olivia hang out in season two?
She has her own story, she’s working with this girl Erin in publicity at Elle. Olivia doesn’t need me to be part of the show. There’s points in the season where we work together or I see her at certain events or what not, but we have our own things going on.
Have any stores placed orders since your Fashion Week ?
Not yet. I mean, we made some great contacts with boutiques around the country. As far as big department stores? I think my sales group is having some meetings today, so I’m not sure.
It must be nice to be out of the office on a lovely day like this. Speaking of, how is working with Kelly again?
It was a really good choice, you know? I’m really happy that I made it because while it was a really great experience to be at Diane Von Furstenberg and learn behind the scenes of designing, now I’m really learning more about the whole design process.
Are you dating anybody?
Currently, no. But you definitely see a fair share of dating on the shows. - The New Yorker

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...