Heidi Klums Responds To Karl Lagerfeld Who Said She Is Not A SuperModel

Heidi Klum responded to Karl Lagerfeld who said she is and was not ever a supermodel:
“I don’t know why [Karl] said that. Maybe he wanted to be in the paper? Maybe he doesn’t understand what I do? It’s bizarre to me that he says he doesn’t know who I am because he’s dressed me in the past. I’ve worn Karl Lagerfeld. Not even Chanel – his line. Lagerfeld doesn’t just send random things everywhere, so it was a big thing for me [to wear his label] to the CFDA Awards a few years ago. I don’t know how he missed that, when he dressed me that time. But you know, it’s cool. People can say whatever they want to say. You can’t please everybody, and you can’t live your life wanting to please everybody either.”-PageSix Magazine
I happen to agree with Karl Lagerfeld. Victoria Secret and some magazine covers does not define supermodel. I don't recall her doing high fashion (Paris Couture). Oh PS Heidi just because someone send you a dress does not qualify you as a supermodel. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...