Oliva Palermo Interview With The Fashpack

The Fash Pack: So what shows are you excited to see at London Fashion Week this season?

Olivia Palermo: I only arrived last night so unfortunately, I'm leaving over the weekend.

The Fash Pack: Oh no, really?

Olivia: I know. I have to be back in New York next week to wrap up production so I have to be back for that but I'm here to see Matthew Williamson and Topshop.

The Fash Pack: Amazing. So were there any shows that particularly stood out to you in New York?

Olivia: I would probably have to say Susan Moon. I'm a good friend of the designer. I think she is amazing and truly beyond her years. She has really elegant pieces. Also, Frank Tell, who I've watched for many years and supported showed a lot of dark metallic pieces that I loved.

The Fash Pack: Your style is admired and copied by many who have been following you on 'The City'. Do you have any style tips?

Olivia: I would say, stick to your own sense of style. Incoporate the trends but make sure that doesn't take over your whole style. Also, definitely invest in key pieces that will take you from season to season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...