Huffington Post Interview With Tommy Hilfiger


What does Fashion mean to you, is it a concept or a word?
Fashion means style, it's about expressing yourself through your clothing choices.
If you were starting as a young designer today. What one job is most important?
I think it is really important to have a sense of business. As a designer you can get so wrapped up in the design and fashion side that you forget the business side.
Do you think a new designer should know how to sew, stitch or make they're own garment before outsourcing the work? 
I think knowing how to design something yourself from start to finish is helpful. Having said that, it's not necessary because with a vision and determination, you can do anything.
What do you think of reality television?
I think reality TV is a lot of fun to watch, I'm often very amused!
Have you ever been star struck?
Yes of course, I think everyone is at some point. One of my first was Elton John!
What is your favorite food?
Sushi
Who is your most respected influence?
I've been influenced by so many wonderful people in my life and career - Karl Lagerfeld, Obama, Martin Luther King Jr -Huffington Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...